Participate in Ideas Hack research project into alcohol culture change in the Melb CBD
What makes a great night out for youth in Melbourne?
Tell us at The Ideas Hack 10.00-3.00 pm on 1 September 2018 (lunch provided).
Calling young adults, social innovators and impact entrepreneurs to help design a great night out for 18-24 year olds in Melbourne.
Interested ideators can join up with others to progress their best idea into a bootcamp (either 6-7 Oct or 20-21 Oct), then pitch to a panel who will select the most promising for a 6-month placement with social incubator The Difference Incubator during 2019.
Reserve your ticket here: https://www.eventbrite.com.au/e/what-makes-a-great-night-out-the-ideas-hack-tickets-4669806316
What great ideas do you have? Bring them to The Ideas Hack.
At the Ideas Hack event running from 10am-3pm on Saturday 1st September you will:
- Hear more about the stories collected from the What’s your Story project
- Connect with like minded change-preneurs, form teams and develop your change idea or social innovation
- Secure a place to move into a bootcamp weekend in October to receive mentoring and guidance from Swinburne Business School, The Difference Incubator and The Australian Centre for Social Innovation
- Teams completing the bootcamp weekend will gain the opportunity to pitch to Vic Health Innovation Panel for a chance to win a place on a 6-month mentoring program with The Difference Incubator and The Australian Centre for Social Innovation to further incubate your idea
- Enjoy a delicious FREE lunch
Supported by VicHealth, Swinburne University, The Australian Centre for Social Innovation, The Difference Incubator, and the Cities of Port Phillip, Melbourne and Stonnington.